This is the talk page for the 'Skills' page, but will overall be a page for tracking progress on transferring information regarding character skill's in game, onto the wiki. Feel free to add yourself and put your name beside any to-do list items you wish to handle!
- Please, PLEASE feel free to help! If you want to, I encourage you to put your name on the Project Team list.
- If you want to claim something on the To Do List, place your name in brackets beside it like (XanderDox) this.
- If you've completed something on the list, use the strikethrough tags to cross it off!
- Consult Afterthought if you're not sure on something.
Afterthought - Skill System Developer
XanderDox - Wiki Editor Volunteer
Chinsky - Mascot
Progress List / To Do List
- Keep the skills page clean, crisp and in line with Baystation's wiki expectations.
- Create pages for each skill, starting with ones that have the most in-game effects/mechanics.
- Consult Github/Developers as required.
Complete Anatomy Skill page. (Chinsky)
- Complete Athletics Skill page.
- Complete Close Combat Skill page. (Chinsky)
- Complete Chemistry Skill page.
Complete Extra-Vehicular Activity Skill page. (Chinsky)
- Complete Finance Skill page.
Complete Forensics Skill page. (Chinsky)
- Complete Virology Skill page.
Complete Weapons Expertise Skill page. (Chinsky)
- Link the skills page (and the ensuing other pages) to relevant places such as job articles, and mechanical guides.
Update the Skills image, we have no leadership anymore. --Sbotkin (talk) 18:30, 22 July 2018 (UTC)
- Edit job guides with skill suggestions.
- Update any outdated skill information on other pages.
Those pages are so tiny that I think they should be just all merged on skill page - Chinsky
- FYI, you can make signatures using ~~~~ after your comment - make it fancy in your user page! - Skeeveo ❯❯❯ Talk 21:12, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
- I am going to agree with Chinsky here, once the WIP tags expire i'll start the process of merging them and improving the templates. - Skeeveo ❯❯❯ Talk 18:58, 22 July 2018 (UTC)