The medicine skill covers the understanding of the structure of human body and its inner parts. Without a high level in this skill it is very inadvisable to try performing surgery on anyone unless you're fine with possibly harming them (a lot). It also affects how fast most surgical procedures are done.
- Unskilled - Higher chance to screw up a surgery step, especially on delicate procedures like internal organs fixing.
- Basic - Slightly lower chance of screwing up a step.
- Trained - Only have a chance to screw up on delicate procedures, basic things like incisions and cauterizing at done as normal.
- Experienced - No penalties to success chances of all surgery steps.
- Master - Can offset some existing penalties (e.g. no proper operational table) on all steps.